Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Think again.

Discovering negativity is something that sucks. To put into the light contrast of words. I am a positive person, ha and some how that is irritating to type because this is all in relation to the last post I posted. Which was complete bullshit. I read it about three times this morning (afternoon if you will) and I just kept reading it. I don’t think I have ever been more stupid in my life. I’ll let you know that now when I call myself stupid it is not because I think that I, me, myself isn’t stupid. The situation and the mind frame I had with the situation is was stupid.

In this life no one is going to help you out but yourself. No one is in charge of making one single person happy and go lucky except for them selves. Life isn’t butterflies and daisies. The sun doesn’t shine all the time and some times the grass is not green on the other side. Some times when a situation is brought onto that person I think it is a test.

My test for the past I don’t know year…has been to see how far I could push myself and still believe that I was going to get some where. Now lately, I have gotten to choose, to be positive and watch things pass me by, or be negative and shove people odd left and right. There is another yet another option if you let yourself find it. After sitting in bed until three p.m. this after noon thinking about where life was going to take me.

Haha, I decided I’m not going to let life take me anywhere…I’m going to take it some where. I decided that no one got anywhere sitting around wishing everything was better. So why would do it.

Other people do have a tough life, other people do have it way harder than what I could ever dream about and that is why I pray, for them. Because I hope one day they can look at their situations and be positive and one day MAYBE JUST ONE DAY, what they have worked so hard for will turn for the better for them.

With everything I have done lately there has been a road block there to put a stop to my way. I decided that it was stupid to let it get me down and that when the car cant make it around those road blocks anymore, well that’s when you get your bike off the roof and start pedaling.

My bike is down and my helmet is on and better yet I have a couple more people with me that are singing the same tune that I am.

I’m Meaghan Farris, or my friends know me as Meaghan Fucking Farris. When I have my mind set on something I go for it. It takes a lot for me to get down. But what I realize is that every time you get knocked down it takes you that much more strength to get back up on your feet. Once you overcome one level of a game you don’t go back down. So know that I have been put down hard and have gotten up, I think I’m ready for some bigger deals and better levels. Ha at the end of every level you get a prize whether it is small or huge. It will come.

Work hard for what I want and get what I need, deserve what I ask for and work for everything that is needed.

I go this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg--

I really hope you can continue on your path to stay in a positive mindset. When I choose to live my day start to finish looking for the best, ya know what? The best starts to be found.

You are in control of your life and your happiness, take the wheel and drive!