Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Here it comes.

I deleted my old blog…got a little old. Ha, I decided people didn’t want to read that and most of all I didn’t either. Anyways, I will I just want to remind everyone that I am a teenager, and horrible things will come out of my mouth and along with that no one may copy one word out of this. Not for legal documents, nothing.

Now on a lighter note, I changed my quote up top. I found it passionately reasonable. I love it and it fits every aspect of my life right now. Color wise it is dull, but I choose that because my words are intended to color the page as cheesy as that sounds, it’s what I hope for.

I feel like starting over and tell you guys about myself, because after this I plan on blogging for myself to come back to re-read and know what I was thinking. Not so I can entertain you guys. I do think though, that all of you will find mild humor. It’s kind of like a bag I carry. Humor. You’ll also read me complain. I vent just as anyone else does and I do it here. When I get hurt, when I’m happy, when I’m worried, and most of all when I’m confused.

I’m 18, very opinionated. I fight when I’m wrong even when I know it. I think I’m right about everything because hell I’m 18, but I also know that I’m not. I’m a full packaged deal. My life has it turns and I’m a wild driver. That means I cut the corners sometimes. I am blunt; I tell people what I think and most of the time I get dirty looks. I like it because at least they know where I stand. I look people in the eyes when I say what I need to and have to say. I’ll be going to college and you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll have a lot to say about that. I live with my mom, my step dad, and little sister. Each one will gradually be told about. No getting around it. My mom also known as Mizzmo will be mentioned a lot, she is one of my best friends and ummmmmm well my mom. I can’t work, read, or live without music. I do every thing with it. Sleep with it read with it drive with it. Everything. I don’t have a specific kind I like. Just like people, I cant live with out people and I don’t care what type of person. I work with people each and every day. At a grocery store. I work with my two best friends there. Megan (a.k.a as Tripps, Thei, or asshole which ever you prefer) And Zack (a.k.a. as Faggel or dumbass again which ever you prefer).

I live each minute at a time and am not really planning anything. It’s not what I like; I can recite the whole “superbad” movie. I’m a smart ass and a dumb ass. I try to use big words but most of the time I can’t figure out what the hell I’m saying. I passionate about a lot of things and I won’t resin it for you. For more details stay tuned. I never finish off what I want to say but enjoy what you have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! Do you really think it was so wise to admit you are wild driver when YOUR MOM, that's right, the one leaving this very comment, READS YOUR BLOG!

God help drivers everywhere.

Nice to see the changes. I love those pics of you and the little imp. But I call dibs on the one you took of the two of you last week. I LOVE that one! I get to post it!

Smoochies....

Mommy - the one who is entrusting you to her beloved Helga the Volvo! Don't forget that!