Friday, July 18, 2008

Bonding, haha

In this family going to the emergency room is just something that we do for fun. (?) I don’t think so. Yesterday night we had a huge bon fire with about 10 kids just the usual subjects as my mom would put it. Like all teenagers I guess I over did it on the sugar and candy, we all slept in the back ground and around six I had a nice cheer team in the bathroom holding my hair back and holding me up reassuring I got the puke in the toilet.

After finding out I really couldn’t walk let alone stop hyperventilating I decided someone should probably go get my mom. My support team then left and my mom took me the hospital. It turns out it was nothing big.

But I just wanted to throw a huge thank you out to B-May, Faggel and Paul. Along with the most important person my mom.

Funny story though, my “support team” had a funny way of helping me. I have never had a problem with making it to the toilet never have I threw up on the carpet nothing like that but Faggel decided that pulling my hair and screaming like a little girl saying “ewwwwww! Don’t you dare get that one me, ewwww ewww ewww Meaghan keep your head in the toilet!” Haha, If I wasn’t in so much pain I would have kicked the shit out of him. I wish I could have had an out of body experience and watched us do this.

Anyways, figured I’d share, I’m going to bed.

No comments: