Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wow

I don’t feel like writing anything deep or adoring. Not much is adoring so I have to refuse to write about it. My brother is back with his other twin. I can’t say how happy I am that he’s around now. I was very pleased to find that he is still the same Matty I know and love to death. Wonderful : ) Next up, Pauly leaves for school soon, I hope no one around here excepts me to be happy for a while. Ha, because their expectations are just short of never happening. Hummm Hummmm, today I start working out? To get ready for basic... maybe I’ll start eating my food grinded up and dried as well. Yeah, fat chance. But any who, figured I’d leave a short shit of a post. Isn’t it lovely? Please don’t lie. Which by the way I found an interesting quote either out of a t.v. show or book. I can’t think of which one I it was but it goes like this “People who tell the truth aren’t creative enough to make up a believable story”, truly if you have any morals, you wont find that amusing. I don’t have anything to lie about but if I did the creative shit I would make up.

Anyways. That’s enough fun for the day, grabbing the bro-ha and headed to run my three miles. Or maybe two…or even one. It will be fun no matter what. I think?

2 comments:

Daryl said...

I havent ever heard that quote but I will share a truism with you ... you can always tell the truth, because most of the time, no one will believe you.

For instance.

I have a 'friend' who smokes marijuana. Whenever they are going to meet their 'dealer' they always say 'I am going to meet my dealer, I'll be back in 30' .. no one, no one, not a single person who doesnt know this 'friend' well .. think they are joking.

So I have learned there is no need to lie. Tell the truth.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Never heard that quote either-guess I need to get out from under my rock.
Telling the truth will keep you from making an ass of your self. I am always so disappointed when someone lies to me. Things are never the same.