Friday, July 31, 2009

Ten Days Later...

To all of you that work 40+ hours a week. Come home and be a parent then blog, I give you props like you wouldn’t believe. I figured since I was working at night and had motivation to blog I would more often. Well it’s been ten days and I can say that this is not the case. I can have more motivation then super man at 3 in the morning to come home and write an entry and by the time 8 am comes. All I want to do is say good night to my friends and go to bed. So please forgive me. I will try harder.

As for the rest of life. It’s good. In a matter of 11 days my twin will be living in the same house as me and I am extremely interested to see how that goes. I haven’t seen him for a while and I will admit he is the one and only person I miss from back in Washington besides my littler brother Noaky. Above all I love him and have missed him. If I were still in Washington I would be going right down the shitter if you will, my mom and step dad have bravely taken me on and their time was well spent. No matter what they got me and in the end my accomplishments as well. They will be starting a new chapter when I finally fly the coop and go do my duties in the Air Force. They will have my twin. They will be setting him on the right path and for two individuals to do that…is really damn down straight breathe taking. I love them for what they embark on. My brother will finally be in good hands and it’s a blessing, as he should count on it too, that they have greatly taken him in under their wings.

Any other part of my life is the regular right now. I know normal doesn’t put asses in the seats but hell nothing about my life isn’t normal at them moment. I will try to blog once or twice every two weeks. So we will see what happens. Don’t hold me to that.


: )

2 comments:

Daryl said...

You are a good writer, expresser of emotions and thought .. and I suspect your twin will thrive as you have in a home that is loving....

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Good words Meg. WoW a twin..interesting!
Always gonna be here for you~you know and I'll be looking for you.
My home is your home.