Friday, July 11, 2008

The doctor is done.

Well, my doctors appt. went quiet well compared to what I though I was going to have to do. My vagina didn’t have to get checked out and my boobs didn’t have to get touched. I maybe saw “my” doctor for about 5 minutes that was enough to make me want to have put more deodorant on though.

The most I learned out of the whole ordeal was that I need glasses like WHOA. Ha, she said I was basically blind (she meaning the nurse). We did the eye test and there was a nurse behind us and she was wicked old. She turned to me after I was done and said she hopes I don’t drive. Ha I assured her that I would invest in a pair of glasses before the summer was over and some crazy professor puts me in the back of the room.

On the other hand Megan also went in for her doctor’s appt. today, and came out with 5 shots and blood work. It is pretty bad to have seen her in that kind of shape…her she and I were in the same boat worried about or vaginas and we both walked out with shots instead. That is what I clarify as a good time.

No comments: